A tangy traditional mix of tamarind & assorted spices to bring out the authentic flavour of this all-time South Indian favorite.
- Eastern Puliogare Masala
- Sona Masuri Rice
- Cashew Nuts
- Curry Leaves
- Puliogare Masala
- Heat 2 1/2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a vessel
- Once the oil is hot, add Dhal , Peanuts, Cashew Nuts,(these are optional) and few curry leaves. Allow them to splutter.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Eastern Puliogare Mix
- Stirr for 2-3 minutes on a low flame
- Add 600g of Cooked rice and mix thoroughly